Stockton Christian Academy is dedicated to reaching for excellence in the lives of its students in four unique areas:
- Spiritual (in favor with God)
- Social (in favor with man)
- Physical (stature)
- Intellectual (wisdom)
Jesus is our example. He attained excellence in these same areas.
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
In order to accomplish this task, we believe:
- Spirit-filled teachers should be academically qualified and should serve as role models for their student.
- The curriculum should be Christ-centered and should major on the teaching of moral values. Christian ethics and principles must be emphasized. The curriculum must promote respect for parents, God, country and the dignity of the individual.
- The classroom environment must be conducive for learning with a minimum of disturbance and a maximum of motivation and desire. Classroom discipline is necessary for learning to be effective.
- Students must demonstrate a willingness to support Christian ideals. Their conduct, attitude and relationships must exhibit the Christian lifestyle to remain a part of this Christian community.